Saturday, February 26, 2011

my next target

hehe~ that day after class

i take a good move that is cheat lecturer say that i got meeting with my sister!!

go take PIC and ROM


so about 10 minits i reach one utama

which near my memory there

some bad thing happened that is denise cant come

haiz

i date her too late already

but anywhere it was my bad

cause i too late tell her


so 1130 sharp i buy my ticket which 1120 started!

omg so urgency lor..

i cant stand already must rush to toilet before i went into cinema


finally i sent all my water out from mine body

but i take my lunch in cinema

actually is the same even i having my lunch at outside is the same

cause i taking alone so no need care about the venue

no need care about the time..

weeeeee 单身万岁,孤单万岁


ops paiseh i havent tell wan movie i catching

i watch sanctum alone at 1U there

hehe~ my next target will be black swam!








No comments:

Post a Comment