Thursday, February 24, 2011

giving up

i have been try so hard to change all those conflict
but seem like i was failed to do so
i think this is it
i should give up
no matter what there have no return way for me
i have to keep going on
no matter how hardship it is i must continues my lifestyle
cant be emotion anywhere!
be strong.
i know that this blog anyone will see it
but this is my style i trying to record all my sadness at here
to relief myself
cause i cant chat or tell anyone
cause there i doesn't have someone that i trust to talk to
i thought after CNY thing will be better
seem like it just only a dream which make by myself
no one know me
no one understand me
no one willing be my friend
is that my problem?
i doubt that did i done wrong anything?
haiz
my lifestyle so suck!
damnit
more suffer when i was at seremban
i wish and willing live alone
sleep alone
just alone
there have nothing change it just my environmental changed only
its still the same
being isolated
js left me alone
cause i have to been cold blood again!
no matter what i wan to be myself again!
i some good experience for me to let me grow up
so i must be thankful
thanks those who let me know what is reality
thanks those who let me grow up so that i could let me liberation
thanks those who let me have a chance to been what i am to be who i am!!!
there have a single word to express my current feeling is SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment