Saturday, January 29, 2011

~Remain silent~

28th jan  is a nice and meaningful day for KD housemate~
all friend who stay under one roof went to seremban to lao sheng~
after that all of us went to seremban "hill"
all writing our own wish on KONG MING DENG and let it fly toward the dark blue sky~
but today i felt lose!! wTF im thinking~
i also duno.. and i duno wat i wan~ fast graduate? is it what i really wan?
i doubt that!~
"I smile doesnt mean i happy, i cry doesnt mean i sad"
so even i was smile but those laugh sound is not from deep down of me heart~
just follow their rhythm but it wasnt mine..
where was my own rhythm?
i still finding it~
after 28th jan i still remain silent at here~
some tell me i having to much pressure from my FYP~
actually i felt it was still fine for me~
hope i can tahan people requirement~
and i was try my best to fulfill my supervisor requirement which all segi student are felt hard!
if i can get through this boundary line i can become a real MAN..
anywhere it still a nice day to me~ eat pizza hut~ listen song which i love to~
yet i still missing home alone~ then play only play together~ cause everyone living style are different~

No comments:

Post a Comment